?

Oct. 1st, 2005 @ 01:35 am (no subject)
Hope to see a lot of you at the Collegic Marching Band Festival at Allentown this weekend!
About this Entry
psych
mckenzie3nick:
[User Picture Icon]
From:coeurromantique
Date:October 1st, 2005 06:34 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I wish my band could be there. We never have been. But we will be next year!!!
[User Picture Icon]
From:pegasus2516
Date:October 1st, 2005 07:18 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
o yeah! University of Delaware will be there, all 350 of us!! :-D
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:October 2nd, 2005 10:25 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
little sister! you guys were wonderful! if heidi had been one of my students, i would be just as proud of her as GNP is!
[User Picture Icon]
From:pegasus2516
Date:October 3rd, 2005 04:24 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
can't wait for when you guys come to our house! its gonna be awesome!
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:October 3rd, 2005 08:10 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
that it will be! IM me sometime! AIM = TooSaxy4MyOctave
[User Picture Icon]
From:ibchillin
Date:October 1st, 2005 07:27 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
hell yea...West Chester will be there as usual....there are about 265 of us...should be a fun time
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:October 2nd, 2005 10:24 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
WC, you guys were wonderful! anytime i ever wonder how GNP got so good, I just watch one of your shows and i'm reminded!
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture Icon]
From:ibchillin
Date:October 3rd, 2005 11:28 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
im being really stupid...whats GNP stand for?
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:October 3rd, 2005 03:13 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
George N. Parks
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:October 3rd, 2005 03:15 pm (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
oh, and if you ever do want to see us, just drop me a line and i can send you pics, audio, vids, etc.

AIM = TooSaxy4MyOctave
[User Picture Icon]
From:laughingpicc
Date:January 29th, 2007 12:28 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
that was a fun day! I am with shepherd
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:January 29th, 2007 01:01 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
ah, were you guys on towards the first half of the program? around the time of Morgan State?
[User Picture Icon]
From:laughingpicc
Date:February 2nd, 2007 03:22 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)
I think we were really early in the program, our show was viva santana. I remember watching Mprgan state out of uniform.....
[User Picture Icon]
From:mckenzie3nick
Date:February 2nd, 2007 08:55 am (UTC)
(Permanent Link)